Throat Annoying You? Try This Comforting Spray!


throatsprayemmaWhen a dry throat is annoying me, I like to use some lavender, thieves, or clove Vitality on it.  I simply apply it to the back of my throat with my thumb.  I like Melrose blend on the outside of my neck or under my jawline too.  But since some folks may find that too spicy for them or unpleasant tasting (as with Lavender), they may want to make this spray!  No refrigeration necessary and the vodka keeps the oils well mixed.   This recipe is for spraying in your throat...not drinking, lol.  Thanks goes to Stacy McDonald for sharing.

















Soothing Throat Spray*
1/4 oz. Vodka
1 1/2 oz. Purified Water
10 drops  Thieves Vitality Essential Oil Blend
5 drops  Peppermint Vitality essential oil
5 drops  Lemon Vitality essential oil
2 drops Stevia or 1 tsp. honey
2 oz. glass spray bottle

Blend together and store in a 2 oz. dark glass spray bottle
Spray 1-2 squirts on the back of the throat for soothing relief.
*I only recommend using Young Living Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils since they are pure enough to be ingested.  Lower quality oils may be toxic.


DON'T HAVE ANY THIEVES, LEMON, or PEPPERMINT?   
They're all in the Premium Starter Kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment